Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mr Lexx No Longer Signed to VP



In a BBM blast just sent by Mr Lexx, the artiste announced that he is no longer signed to VP and will be focusing on his new label JiggyHouse Productions:


I am no longer signed to VP Records. I just want to use this medium to express my gratitude to the VP family who recognized my talent and worked with me for 10 years. Although things didn't turn out the way we wanted it, it was a great pleasure working with you, I am about to start a new chapter in my career and it is in both parties interest that we go our separate ways. I will now focus on my own label (Jiggyhouse Productions) and my artistes that are signed to it, as we plan to continue making the good music that we are known for. Thanks again and Stay Blessed Rockstar Dag Diggy...Mr. Lexx



WYRAS definitely wishes Mr Lexx success on his future ventures, and many more years off success and music! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment