Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston





Wow....as I type it I am still in disbelief.  Whitney Houston was iconic from day one.  Such a beautiful smile to match a beautiful and angelic voice. Her hits were the soundtrack of my life, ranging from the Greatest Love of All which we sang at our Elementary School graduation, to Exhale which became every woman's anthem.  We all wanted to dance with somebody, during that One Moment in Time.  Our friendships were defined by Count on Me, her duet with CeCe Winans.  So many hits, I could go on forever.  Whitney was troubled, but many great talents are.  Deep down we all hoped for her triumphant return to the spot she deserved at the top of the charts.  No matter how she was portrayed, as fan, I hope her soul finally rests in eternal peace.  RIP Whitney Elizabeth Houston 1963-2012.....


No comments:

Post a Comment