Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Party Review: Redgal's 7th Annual Champagne & Cake Affair-Hollywood Edition




So this weekend I was in the DMV for my homie Redgal's 7th annual Champagne & Cake affair. Now just in case you don't know Redgal is dancehall's resident fashion AND makeupnista. Check out her blog www.fabulouslyred.com for great tips on makeup, fandangles & more. Anywho....the stage was set for her year to year event. I was excited as I had a blast last year & got to link up with my peeps from Maryland, DC & those who came from all over (LA, NY, Philly etc) to support. On the bill was Ricky Platinum, Fire Redz & Afrique. So the vibes were sure to be on point!

Now the party was scheduled to occur on a night when the clocks moved forward. I got there at about 320am, bought my henny & moved into the beautifully decorated ballroom. People were decked out & getting their two step on to the early warm. (Only at a dancehall party is 320am considered early warm lol). I linked up with my peeps and continued to ketch a vibes. People continued to pour in at which point I went to hail some peeps I knew & I saw Redgal looking fab, decked out in Dauxilly no doubt. She makes no qualms about bigging up her designer, Domonique who was also in the house from NY supporting. Cameras were flashing, champagne was popping. Everyone was having a wonderful time! I must congratulate Redgal on another successful event. One ting mi vex mi neva get nuh soup!!! Cho lol. Here are a few pics and to see more be sure to log onto Dancehallcuties.com & Bashmentlinkup.com to see the rest. Look out for the 8th annual Champagne & Cake affair in 2013. Definitely an event not to be missed

Smooches from Hotlipps










No comments:

Post a Comment