Saturday, March 3, 2012

WAR TIME AGAIN!!!!

SOUND TALK

Well… It’s been a while since I’ve blogged about anything… Busy & all dese tings… and I have to say Big Up to mi Pawdie Hotlipps for always keeping WYRAS updated with diverse and well-written topics.

Now that I’ve said that… Time to deal with the matter at hand - SOUND CLASHING HAS RETURNED!!!

It’s no secret that My Sound (ReggaeBoyz) is a juggling sound and I am a Selector (catering mostly to di gyal dem)… but I’m also an avid Sound Clash fan!!! So, I am very excited about what’s been happening lately and what’s about to take place in the NY area. This weekend is Bahda Clash, which features Twin Tower, King Agony, Camouflage, Black Magic, King Shine & Young Hawk. I’m gonna put out my prediction out there… I say that Young Hawk Sound will take the Clash. All the sounds in the Clash are loaded chune wise, but of all the Sounds, Jaime from Young Hawk is the selector with the most VIBES. Jaime has been winning clashes in the smaller circuits for a while and this can be considered his biggest Clash appearance in years. So… My Prediction for Bahda Clash… Young Hawk!!! The Sounds in Bahda Clash are fighting for the cash prize of $5000 and a spot in Sound Fi Dead Clash later this year, which will be a very nice night for the Sound business.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…

Uncle Mishie…

No comments:

Post a Comment